Fw: FPGA

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sun Jul 8 00:46:49 CDT 2012

I’m not sure if this went through.  I got a bounce back, but I’m not sure if it was from Tacos, or Bill’s email.  Anyway, here we go again.

BTW Bill, both the Xilinx and Altera FPGA software development packages take up a LOT of hard drive space.  They both have free versions, and both have some free Intellectual Property (IP) available.  Another place to look at FPGA cores is www.opencores.org.  Including several soft processors.

Did you really send your original email on May 13?  I got it on July 5.
73, Terry, WB4JFI