Hamfest, Howard County, Sunday July 22

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 20 20:41:55 CDT 2012

tacoistas,

I am going to attend the BRATS hamfest at Howard County Fairgrounds this
coming Sunday.  I would like several AMRAD members to come out and help
man our van.

We will bring my van and show a good AMRAD presence and get some members
and renewals.  I will drive the van and will depart from my lab at 6:45
AM.  We should be able to carry anyone wanting a ride. We should depart
the hamfest at 12 noon and go back to the lab.

The weather forecast looks good through noon and then a chance of rain.

Frank K0BRA