garage full of radios that must GO!

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 12:36:52 CDT 2012

3. garage full of radios that must GO!
     Posted by:"W4RON at carolina.rr.com"  W4RON at carolina.rr.com  radiow4ron
     Date: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am ((PDT))

I've met a guy named Bobby that lives not far from me
who took a stab at collecting radios about 20 years
ago. Now he has a garage full of radios, cabinets and
parts sets that need to go now. He's expecting an antique
car to arrive any day now and the radios are in the way
and need to GO.
Here's a web page I built with photos that he sent me of
the stuff in the garage.

http://bobbysradios.homestead.com/index.html

There are email buttons on the
web page that you can click on and send him a message if you
see anything you might want or need. I think yo'll find that
the price will be right, if not free, just come get'em.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html