Free Equipment Rack

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 17:19:37 CDT 2012

  FREE - if picked up in Waldorf, Maryland. :-)

  This is a lightweight magnesium rack made for shipboard use, painted
light blue. Dimensions are 24" wide x 34" deep x 62" high. There is a
pull out shelf in the center. Above the shelf the front angles slightly
back to a depth of 29" at the top. There is a hinged door on the back.
Outside corners are rounded. It's a beautiful rack that I no longer have
a use for. If interested e-mail me or call 301-870-9549.

Richard