Computers for disposal

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 10:28:08 CDT 2012

Sadly my plan to establish a computer museum and reference library in the basement of my house has to be scrapped:  :-)

Does anyone have any interest at all in the following items? Otherwise they are destined for the Fairfax computer recycling yard on August 26:

(Please copy your replies to mcfadyen at gmail.com, not to "Tacos")

Franklin Ace 1200, with keyboard, mouse and monitor.http://www.vintage-computer.com/franklinace1200.shtml

Macintosh SE with keyboard, mouse, monitor and printer. http://apptree.net/images/se/macse001.jpg

Digital AlphaStation 600 series. (several, both 266MHz and 333MHz units)
Running the Digital 21164 64-bit Advanced RISC processor. Various units have OS/2, Digital Unix, or Windows NT-for-Alpha installed.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/alphaserver/technology/literature/21164ds.pdf

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/SOC/QB002UPF.PDF

I also have a stack of AT-style hardware, cases, keyboards, power supplies, and NEC 4FG monitors in various states of cannibalization. I'll assume no interest unless someone contacts me for details.

A quantity of UPS devices, with batteries removed. ( One 200W device and approx four 500W devices I believe: Let me know if you have any interest).

I must also dispose of my collection of software and manuals. From the era of DRDOS 5.0/ MSDOS 6.22 / Windows 3.11 / Procomm Plus / Crosstalk, etc etc. Shout if you want me to look for something specific.

(Please copy your replies to mcfadyen at gmail.com )

73

Iain  KI4HLV   (equipment located in Vienna VA)