The Weather Channel: Solar Superstorm Could Knock Out U.S. Power

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Wed Aug 8 08:04:03 CDT 2012

then again, running all the irrigation pumps in India
because the Monsoons failed to materialize his year
put 10% of the world's population in the dark all
by itself.

so what's the formula for converting the size of a
Coronal Mass Ejection into EMP-megaton-equivalents?

      - mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.