Various projects and back from the land of the sick

Jeff Scaparra jeff at scaparra.com
Wed Aug 15 19:54:48 CDT 2012

I got 4 pi's I have two of them running openelec and have overclocked them
to 1GHz. I am streaming and playing 1080p movies from my computer now with
easy :). I haven't decided what exactly I am going to do with the other two
but I installed arch linux on them and I am using them for testing client
server software I am working on for the time being.

Jeff