Tesla Museum

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 22 08:25:28 CDT 2012

tacoistas,

That was quick.  Given all Tesla contributed to the world there should
be a decent museum that shows his work.  I hope this now makes this happen.

The Guardian now says it is over $900,000.  Once they buy the property
they will need some serious money to fix it up and make it something to
come and see.  We will have to make more donations.

See

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/aug/22/nikola-tesla-museum-campaign-fundraising-target?newsfeed=true

Frank K0BRA