Wave Motion Demonstrated by Bell Labs

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 05:39:52 CDT 2012

Just as an example of expert lecturing skill, this stands apart. There aren't many people that good nowadays. The content is a bonus. Although I am familiar with the Shive machine, I have never seen it used to such brilliant effect. One aspect that he doesn't highlight is that when the two sections are joined together, you can immediately see that the faster propagation in the second section leads to a concomitant increase in wavelength.

Absolutely brilliant.

Phil M1GWZ