HTML Mail

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Thu Sep 20 22:57:47 CDT 2012

It isn't the client, it is the way the list deals with HTML.

My client is the unfortunately named "Mail" by Apple.  It deals with
HTML mail just fine.  I see the pictures you sent me just fine.

HOWEVER, when HTML mail hits the list server, the HTML is stripped,
and it is posted to the web site and can be reached.  Please go back
through the messages as I really don't think anyone wishes me to
rehash it here.

Thanks.

--chip