Satellite tracking Atlantic hurricanes is broken

w3hwn at comcast.net w3hwn at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 18:55:33 CDT 2012

There have been instances in the past when ghe GOES-East bird went south and we borrowed a bird from EUMETSAT until we
got one on location. (They've borrowed one of ours on occasion, too.)

The linked article mentioned help from the Europeans, so something like that may be afoot this time as well. Have seen no news on he subject.

Dick