OT: Digital Trunked Radio: Audio quality

Mike ODELL mo at ccr.org
Fri Sep 28 19:53:21 CDT 2012

I have never met anyone using trunked digital radio that did not
complain about the horrible audio quality and have the express longing
to the "good old days" of analog NFM. my brother is an emergency
coordinator and he HATES digital trunked radios and it's all he can do
to keep the first responders from commandeering the 2m HTs in the EOC.

    -mo

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the jammy fingers.