Looking for some parts

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 16:37:01 CDT 2012

Guys,
Back in the old days of packet radio, UV eproms were a popular item.

I have a need for about a half dozen of

D2716D

That is the number on them.
Here is the Jamaco page on the part.

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_308662_-1

I use them in the channel memory boards for the two way radio brand I work in.
Here is a photo of two of the boards, one face up and the other face down.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/2653548163/in/set-72157606087101523

Seems that after a number of years, they no longer erase and the software I use to program the radios can't deal with that.
The fix is to remove the bad chips and replace with younger ones.

So if you have some, Let me know how much money to bring.
Clean used parts ok.

Mike

Michael F. Chisena
KA2ZEV at Yahoo.com