Some interesting kits

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Thu Oct 11 15:14:10 CDT 2012

Kees is part of the AQRP (Austin QRP) group that I mentioned in the Arduino
presentation, and have mentioned here on tacos in the past.  I have several
of his kits, they all work great.  The construction documents are not for
the beginner, often it's just a parts layout and a parts list, or maybe some
very simple additional documents.  Nowhere near a Heathkit style, but you
can put everything together with a combination of the supplied material and
the pictures on his web site.

One of his latest projects is to take the David Brainerd bandpass filter,
and set it up for small torroids in addition to surface mount inductors.
His 20W amp is also pretty popular with the AQRP crowd.

And, his prices are consistently reasonable in my opinion.
73,
Terry, WB4JFI