Lindsay Books is Going Away - Sniff

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 12 10:45:42 CDT 2012

On 10/12/2012 9:18 AM, Joseph Bento wrote:
   I think we should persuade Phil and Pat to take over.  :-)

_Here's  more about it from Dave's Radio Board:_

"I just got a book from Lindsay I ordered last week. In the box was a
flyer to Your Old Time Bookstore. http://www.youroldtimebookstore.com
It says that they offer every title from the Lindsay collection. I know
there are other places that sell their books as well.

I wonder if those places will still be selling the Lindsay books? At the
top of the flyer it says, "Introducing our new associate e-store".
Curious? I've also bought a lot of their books and hope they are still
available someplace else. "

Thanks for posting this!
73, Bill NT9K