FW: Mobile phones can cause brain tumours, court rules. - Telegraph

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 15:06:16 CDT 2012

So now we know why the static was coming from while we were talking on the
new iPhone5.  They must have upped the RF output a little bit and then added
a new higher gain antenna because the static noise was definitely coming
from frying brain cells. (With a little refinement we might get Ronald
McDonald to tell the jury that it was a better method of cooking French
Fries)