HSMM and balloons

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Sun Oct 21 09:44:50 CDT 2012

Hello Richard,

I read your comment and thought it odd.  I had never heard of such a
material.
Then I saw the smile, looked up the word and realized why.

When I think back to my teens reading H.G. Wells was a wonderful experience.

Thanks for bringing back those memories, and giving me another HG that I am
sure will provide hours of pleasurable reading!!

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years