Resistance Value?

Eric Mynes kc8wzb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:53:47 CDT 2012

Didn't Cray build a computer to solve this? I'm thinking an infinite number
of resistors in parallel with an infinite number in series. That seems like
more math than I want to do. I think we should let the number crunching
experts do it for us.  Maybe I'm just to lazy to think about it.

73,
Eric
k8ohz

--