The day has arrived - Einstein said it, and he was right ...

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 10:44:53 CDT 2012

I'm sorry, but watching my son, his friends and many of my students using this new-fangled technodgery constructively and innovatively just highlights the positive benefits. If the pictures had been of kids a generation ago wasting their time talking / listening on short- wave radio, we'd be full of nostalgia for a technological age gone by. The hours I wasted mindlessly listening to my crystal set as a kid...

Meanwhile, every generation has had its idiots, and they've outnumbered the rest of us for at least a millennium.

Sorry Einstein.

Phil M1GWZ

(Deliberately) Sent from my iPhone