The makings of a very bad idea...

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 22:06:21 CST 2012

On 11/10/2012 7:43 PM, Phil wrote:
> various devices to bathe the body in coloured light and give it
> electric shocks, both internally as well as externally, to improve
> one's vigour and cure melancholy.

   Shockingly fun to play with. A Violet Ray Medical Kit, guaranteed to
stimulate one all over - and inside too. In addition to several
partially evacuated glass tubes the kit also contains a bottle of Violet
Ray oil, used to lubricate a metal probe electrode, for 'internal use
only'. No instructions included so I guess which orifice to insert it
into is left to the practitioner. I have little doubt it will cure
melancholy, at least while the current flows. =-O   I have one. Wanna
try it???

Richard

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/Articles/VioletRayMisconceptions.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzU0qLZIfsc