Good source of parts

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Thu Nov 15 13:55:29 CST 2012

I just received some parts from an eBay vendor and had a very satisfactory
experience. The vendor is "Thai Shine" and they advertise as "4 Days
Delivery".  On Monday I ordered 10 LM324 quad op-amps for $3.25 and 10
NE5532 dual op-amps for $3.00 shipping included. They arrived today in good
order, neatly packaged on anti-static foam in marked zip-lock bags. They
have brand name logos (SGS-Thompson and TI). They came by USPS First Class
from Louisville, CO.

http://stores.ebay.com/Thai-Shine?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I have no financial ties to this company.

73 Karl W4KRL