Windows tradition

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 11:03:49 CST 2012

My recollection is that Windows followed the 'Microsoft model" made popular by MS-DOS; that is, every other version alternated god and bad.

DOS 1; no other choice
DOS 2; bloated version of DOS 1
DOS 3; crap, but 3.1 fixed the bugs
DOS 4; hopeless
DOS 5; at last, a good DOS
etc.

Similarly, every other Windows version was garbage. I'm glad that old traditions are coming back.

Phil M1GWZ