The Chromebook

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Wed Nov 21 11:58:14 CST 2012

CNET pans this unit, saying:

"The bad: Saddled with an ugly design, finicky touch pad, and short battery life, this feels like a far cry even from most budget laptops. The Chrome OS is still too limiting, though it's made some strides in a year."

Seeing as how Windows laptops can be had for less than $300, I don't see why anyone would want to bother with a Chromebook.

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
Station Manager, WA2HOM at the Hands-On Museum (www.wa2hom.org)