FCC Seeks comment on latest LightSquared proposal

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sat Nov 24 00:40:01 CST 2012

I certainly have.  On all of those bands, all the way up to 10 GHz.  3
CM you bet.  1.2 CM, we tried, but if we couldn't see each other...

I wish it wasn't film, but I was with a friend, and we pointed
antennas at each other, and the picture was taken.

Now, on the other hand, was it worthwhile communications.  One could
easily object.  We talked, and we could continue to talk, forever.
But, was it useful?

--chip