Please.

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Sat Nov 24 13:11:24 CST 2012

I'm not responding to the Mike's opinion on the dismantling of Loran,
which I completely agree was boneheaded.  But instead to the fixation of
said action to a single individual, which I feel transforms it from a
legitimate complaint into mere finger-pointing.  And I believe there is
more than enough of that going around these days!

Besides, who knows what sorts of political horse-trading went on, in
which cross-hairs the program was in or even why it wasn't defended by
those who stand to loose the most from its dismantling.  These kinds of
decisions are never as simple as they appear at first glance.

---JST