FW: Flipping a coin ?

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Wed Dec 5 08:06:50 CST 2012

Believe it or not ----

I once had a nickel that had become lodged in the car keys in my pocket.
When I removed these keys from my pocket to place them on my dresser the
nickel came out of the keys, flipped and landed on it's edge, standing
straight up ... never falling on it's side. It remained in that condition
until I pushed it to one side.

This nickel was one of the older Indian Head ones with the Buffalo on the
other side.  I doubt the newer Jefferson ones could stand straight up.  I
know the reason for this but will only discuss this point in private.  With
a little thought you may be able to figure this out.

Bill
N4TS