hello texters

William Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 08:59:59 CST 2012

Gentlemen,

This was forwarded to me by a friend and I think you might enjoy it's lesson
for today.

Bill

N4TS

I thought the teachers among you would particularly like this.

>From a teacher -- short and to the point

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who
send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art of capital
letters.

For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the
following statement:

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a
horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that?