Need an "Audible Frequency Announcement Feature"

3t3 3t3 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 23:51:39 CST 2012

ALCON -

   1. Terry & Frank - I did some research on the potential solutions
      that Danny first offered for consideration - the two PDFs are
      attached.
   2. Danny - Please check to confirm that the blind ham's transceiver
      (the Kenwood TS-140) is capable of responding to "CAT" commands
      being sent to it via an RS-232 cable.
   3. Danny  Please email me your observations.

Thanks & 73 de

     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net
        wa5nti