Warp Drive

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Wed Dec 5 23:41:21 CST 2012

There is already a working Warp Drive -- in fact, I use it from time
to time.

It runs between Sully Road and Atlantic Boulavard in Sterling, VA.  It
is on maps.google.com, but not on Mapquest for some reason.

It does, in fact exist.  It is just south of Severn Way, and north of
the W&OD trail.

There is a big green sign above VA-28 north bound pointing out the
road right after you pass under Church Road.

The road serves the Orbital facility in Sterling.

--chip