George A Philbrick Op Amp Applications Manual

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 3 10:37:24 CST 2013

Dan,

The original link is kinda long so I did a tinyurl.  Somehow, that does
not work.  The original url is:

http://www.analog.com/library/analogdialogue/archives/philbrick/computing_amplifiers.pdf

Also, there is other interesting material at the URL:

http://www.analog.com/library/analogdialogue/technical_books.html

That is probably a better starting point.  You can then go to the
Philbrick book there.  A big AMRAD thanks to Analog Devices for all this
good information.  I hope so see some new projects from all this.

Frank K0BRA