Raspberry_Pi furor....

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jan 4 14:36:25 CST 2013

Yes, it seems so.
If the Pi works out to be as useful and reliable as the old Xerox 820s, then
we are in for a fun ride.

I'm seeing Pis being used for IRLP nodes, TNCs, APRS, and other stuff
already.  Check out the Raspberry Pi ham radio group:

It would be nice if AMRAD were to focus on either the Pi or Arduino, and
create some ham-specific projects, like we did in the old 820 days.  Anybody
interested in creating - and documenting - some projects?  Linux is a little
like CP/M... (obtuse DDT, PIP, STAT,  etc.. commands)!!

Terry, WB4JFI