Raspberry_Pi furor....

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jan 4 16:59:46 CST 2013

Thank you very much for the information Louis.
I have two of the SRM32F4 Discovery boards that I purchased a while back,
but have not messed with them yet.  It seemed like it would take a while to
build up the development chain, so I've been ignoring them.  I think I will
check them out.  Too many processors, to little hard disc space!

The guys at the Austin QRP Yahoo group (AQRP) have been doing some
experimenting with the various STM32 dev boards, I've been watching their
progress.  Pretty neat projects.

Thanks again for the info Louis, the STM32 bug may have bitten here.  This
is the kind of info that I'd like to see more of on tacos.
Terry, WB4JFI