Neat Website flightradar24.com

Richard Spargur k3ui at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 20:48:00 CST 2013

I tried flightradar24 today.  I found it extremely slow and it would stop
(hang) for a minute or more move for a few seconds and hang again.  It may
have been the network I was on at work.  Works better at home on my Comcast
Internet hookup (not a commercial for Comcast).

     V/R

     Richard K. Spargur

     K3UI