O'Reilly sale on selected Arduino material

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Wed Jan 23 07:06:30 CST 2013

Occasionally, O'Reilly runs sales on their ebooks and videos. I just got an
email from them that they are running a sale on selected Arduino-related
material for 50% off. Included is the Arduino Cookbook (recommended) and iOS
Sensor Apps with Arduino. The second book is decent if you want to hook your
Arduino to an iPad, etc, but relies on the Redpark serial cable, which costs
about $60-70.

To me the "Getting Started With Arduino" book was a little light, but it may
be good at half-price as well.

The sale is at oreilly.com, use code WKARD at checkout. Be a little careful,
I have had issues getting the discount unless hitting things just right in
the order process.
73, Terry, WB4JFI