Continuing with the Arduino theme....

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jan 25 18:17:17 CST 2013

Congrats of the progress Karl!  I'm excited to see someone working on these
types of projects.  I have a few displays around here, including the
SeeedStudio one from Radio Shack.  I need to figure out the differences, if
any.

I just ordered two of a similar display (I think) from ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280909341858?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3D280909341858%26_rdc%3D1

They are $17.99 with free shipping, and are the ones that is being used on
the STM32F4Discovery boards by John from AQRP.  I wonder if they are the
same ones that you used?

Are other AMRADers doing similar stuff?  I see that Andre has an article in
the latest newsletter about an Arduino-based project.

Thanks again for the progress update, I can't wait to see your next
Youtubes - as I won't make Winterfest.
73, Terry, WB4JFI