2 Meter Collinear J Pole Antenna

Tad tad at planetisuzoo.com
Sat Jan 26 09:55:39 CST 2013

I will agree that the antenna analyzer won't be used much.  The SWR meter
will probably be used more often, even if only to check the condition of
your installation periodically.  I have in in Fairfax that you may borrow,
but it isn't very fancy.  You should look up the "Super J-Poles" for some
design ideas.

-Tad