Help with first contact

l_jefferson at comcast.net l_jefferson at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 21:44:22 CST 2013

Hi All,

I've been really busy this last year and haven't had the chance to check in.  I've tried to send my first contact on.  the 147.315 Mhz repeater with PL 107.2 this evening at around 7:40pm.  I used an input of 147.915 Mhz + PL 107.2.  I waited for a few minutes but did not get a response.  I'm using a Motorola HTX 202 and programmed the memory with the repeater output frequency and PL and set it to T-SQL.  When I do so, the repeater output frequency cut out. Does anyone have any experience with this radio? Any help would be appreciated.

73,

Laurie (KB3YYN)