Experts warn of cloud snooping

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 1 08:12:50 CST 2013

tacoistas,

"What happens in Los Vegas stays in Los Vegas".  Your data is not so
well protected.  What you send to the cloud can be snooped on. Large
hard drives are cheap and so are backup drives.

If you have not noticed, Microcenter is now selling 1 terabyte drives
for $70 and 3 terabyte drives for $130.   Best keep your data there.  I
don't want the cloud.

Frank K0BRA