Terry Duher, KC0VFO SK

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 5 07:59:45 CST 2013

tacoistas,

When I put the van up for sale on eBay, the high bidder was Terry
Duher, KC0VFO.  The sale to him turned into a good friendship with him
out in the Denver Colorado area.  I stopped by last fall when I was out
visiting my son Doug, N0IX, that lives there.

It is with sadness to note his passing.  It was sudden with a brain
hemorrhage.  He was an active ham as well as his son.  They operated
several contests taking advantage of the Colorado terrain.  He did the
VHF contest and the Colorado QSO party that I know of, and both using
the van.

73 Terry and it was a pleasure knowing you.  We meet the nicest people
on eBay.

Frank K0BRA