Purple Spheres

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Tue Feb 5 09:30:26 CST 2013

On 2/4/2013 22:47 PM, Richard O'Neill wrote:

>  Obviously, it's an invasion. Aliens have once again detected and
> followed our electromagnetic transmissions to the source, depositing
> their eggs in an attempt to colonize Earth.
> Just wait 'til they hatch - then watch out, they'll consume us all -
> just like the Blob that arrived here in the fifties.
>
> Richard
In those B&W films of the fifties, the local Sheriff would call the
Army, which would promptly arrive with trucks and guns, and immediately
start shooting.
But the problem would actually be solved by a young scientist, who would
fall in love with  --of course--  the buxom daughter of the old professor.
Ahh, those simple plots ... :-)
André