Potential dumpster diving opportunity.

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Thu Feb 7 22:56:50 CST 2013

Uh, no. Even if they made the wafers somewhere else,
a silicon fab takes a lot of power.

that brings to mind an interesting question:
given the amount of energy required to fabricate a polycrystaline
solar cell, how long does it have to operate at max power output
to recover the energy used in making it? IE, how long before it is
net-energy positive?

     -mo