CB SSB

Louis Mamakos louie at transsys.com
Sun Feb 17 15:56:08 CST 2013

"Sams Photofacts" were published with schematics and service information for most CB radios.  Curiously, some public libraries have the online catalog available for access, or you can purchase them directly.  Maybe a local library has the hard-copy versions in their collection, or access to the online version?

These publications likely have enough detail for what you're trying to do.  When I was in high school and worked at the COMM CENTER in Laurel in 1977-1978 or so, we serviced CB radios and had a whole collection of the Sams Photofacts that were used for that purpose.

Where the pros shop for Photofact manuals, Quickfact manuals, service manuals and owners manuals | SAMS Technical Publishing
or more generally, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sams+photofacts

louie
wa3ymh