Firesign Theater

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Sat Feb 23 19:59:01 CST 2013

I think the ultimate album was "I Think we're all Bozos on this Bus".  It
mixed non sequiturs with "technology" pretty wonderfully. PNP-read Macnab,
or some such.  The ride was definitely worth the price of admission.

Go for it, Uh-Clem!

I think I still have some vinyl copies around here...  gotta run, I see
Antelope Freeway coming up in 1/256th of a mile.
Terry, WB4JFI