Project video

K3WRY at aol.com K3WRY at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 15:36:38 CST 2013

The video is interesting and amusing.  If one wants to eliminate a lot  of
time and make this project considerable easier, there are books available
that describe how to modify CB rigs for the "illegal upband" frequencies as
well  as 10m band.  they give new crystal frequencies as well as jumper
connections on ic's to move band sections.
PS--My shop picture is on qrz _http://www.qrz.com/db/k3wry_
(http://www.qrz.com/db/k3wry)

Joe  k3wry     "You are what you do, When it  counts"

In a message dated 3/4/2013 4:16:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,