Laptop Assistance

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 14:43:53 CST 2013

Hi Richard

It's a while since I owned a Dell, but under Control Panel (use 'Classic View' if Win 7 allows it) there should be a section on Power-Saving Utilities. This should enable you reset the sleep mode independently for battery or mains power.

Sorry that this is a bit vague but yes, it can be done. I'm sure some other AMRADer will provide more detail.

Phil M1GWZ