Massive solar storms: Worst yet to come?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 14:55:51 CST 2013

"The panel has decided that the next solar cycle (Cycle 24) will be below average in intensity, with a maximum sunspot number of 90."

That's very kind of them. Could they also decide that this summer will be warm and sunny in the UK, that next winter will be mild, and that the Pound will strengthen against the Euro, please?

Phil M1GWZ