[ARDUINO]

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Wed Mar 20 19:35:51 CDT 2013

Alex,

I beat my head against the wall for a month before I found a simple omission
related to hardware control. But it was a learning experience!

Bought a wireless shield before discovering that you have to supply the
transceiver. Not exactly truth in packaging. There are very low cost serial
to Bluetooth transceivers available. I have a couple but haven't tried them
yet.

Good luck with the project. Send me some text and/or photos and I will post
it to the AMRAD website. A remote control antenna tuner sounds like a
perfect application for the Arduino UNO.

73 Karl W4KRL