arduino

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 21 13:13:29 CDT 2013

On 3/21/2013 11:46 AM, Andre Kesteloot wrote:
> /dipping a cautious foot in the cold waters of small platforms/

   BTDT! One bitterly cold Winter day in my thirteenth year I was hiking
in the boonies far from home when I fell through ice covering a waist
deep creek. Stupid move on my part but the ice did appear thick enough
to support my weight. I nearly froze my little brass ones off before
getting a fire going to dry my clothes. Lesson learned!

  Ever since I've been cautious about dipping any part of me into cold
water - shrinkage and all that notwithstanding. So far I can't think of
a single compelling thing I might want to do with an Arduino that would
be worth the investment of time and expense. Can anyone point me to a
list of capabilities for these devices - or is that something left to
the experimenter to discover? I still have a TS-1000 computer (with 16k
memory) here somewhere, just gathering dust. So little time, so many
things to piss it away on.

Richard