Subject: Re: 'RFduino' joins open-source RF movement

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sun Mar 24 10:08:36 CDT 2013

I know this is extremely rare, but in this case the Internet is wrong.
<ggg>

Decca was a very strong player in classical music.  They did have some
popular acts, but not the new pop and rock and roll.  I don't think
they really ever got into that business.  I however have hundreds of
Decca classical disks.

Capitol was very much into rock and roll, as was (eventually) WEA.  Of
course, in the late 60s, WEA had yet to totally merge, but Electra was
strong into new pop and rock.

I know everything on the Internet is correct.  I must have not lived
what I saw.  Hey, I LIVED it.

--chip