[ARDUINO] RE: AD9850 module and Arduino

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Mon Mar 25 14:34:46 CDT 2013

Alex,

Please post the websites. There is a lot of interest in using the eBay
AD9850 units in ham projects.

I am reviewing the new ARRL book "Arduino and PICAXE Projects for Ham Radio"
and note that it has a nice SWR meter project using the AD9850. I intend to
patch my graphic display onto it after I get it working with my miniVNA.

Karl W4KRL